"The Resolution Research® staff has proven to be actively involved to
assure things done right - even to the point off working on a last-minute,
after-hours, request on a Friday night,. Miraculously, they were able to
re-arrange the start time for an entire group the next morning when my outbound
plane was delayed."
Rich Thau, President
> Small is Beautiful
At Resolution Research®, we're all about numbers -
providing you with the quantitative information necessary to make the most
informed decisions possible. But, you're never a number to us. As a small firm,
we pride ourselves on our higher level of personal attention, quality of
service, and the permanent involvement of ownership/management in the execution
of each and every research project. As a specialized company, Resolution
Research remains focused on its areas of expertise and can thus deliver the best
product in the industry.
Here are just a few of the advantages of working with Resolution Research:
- Continual oversight and follow-through from the beginning of a project to
- Permanent & on-going supervision of staff throughout the project.
- Continuity of personnel: From the beginning to the end of a project, the
same researchers are there! This ensures that those responsible for the
success of your project achieve the highest degree of familiarity and
efficiency possible. A large organization may or may not have the same
person working on your project six months from now, or even tomorrow.
- Prior testing of surveys: Before launching a project, we test surveys to
identify any potential pitfalls or areas of possible improvement, allowing
us to analyze and address any changes needed.
- Progress updates: During the course of the project, we consistently stay in
touch to let you know what's going on and how the project is progressing.
- Flexibility: We offer a great deal of flexibility in terms of constructing
the look and format of tables, reports and results.
- On-time delivery of projects: We don't commence projects that would
interfere with an existing commitment to a client. As a result, RRMI has
never failed to meet a deadline.
Contact us for more information or
to request a quote.